The Children’s Care Rehabilitation Center is finalizing dates and costs for 2011 summer camps, a great way for kids to keep learning and stay active over summer vacation. Here is the list of camps being offered at Children’s Care in Sioux Falls:
Handwriting Camps Have fun practicing handwriting this summer with Children’s Care. Do [...]
"I was overwhelmed with the idea of my baby wearing a cranial remolding helmet to correct a flat spot on his head, which was caused by torticollis. The orthotists at Rehabilitation Medical Supply was so reassuring, and my son actually likes wearing the helmet! From the first day I walked in the door, I felt welcomed and reassured that they would take excellent care of my baby."
– Amanda M., Parent
- Helping kids with disabilities stay active
- State seeks input on treatment options for children with autism at public forums
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (86)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!