Whether you golf on the weekends or have the ability to sneak in a few rounds during the week, does guilt ever creep in because you know you could be doing something else like the “Honey Do list?” Well, should that be the case, we have the perfect solution for you.
On Friday, June 19, Children’s [...]
"I grew up receiving services from Children's Care Hospital & School and still remember many of my teachers and helpers. I enjoy coming each day to help the children any way I can, I like helping in the pool and enjoy working with all the staff. It is my desire to be of assistance in the best way I know how."
– Teresa R., Volunteer
- Helping kids with disabilities stay active
- State seeks input on treatment options for children with autism at public forums
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (86)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!