There are so many wonderful people with expertise in many different disciplines who work at Children's Care, and they come together every day to do what is in best interest of the individuals we serve. The best part of my job is seeing my students make progress, knowing that I am an important piece of their lives in teaching them skills to be successful. My students are my focus and the heart of my career.
– Erin S., Teacher/Behavior Analyst, 2010 Legend of the Year
- Helping kids with disabilities stay active
- State seeks input on treatment options for children with autism at public forums
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (86)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!