On April 3rd, 2009, Ann Delay of Hudson, SD, got a life-changing phone call. While preparing for her day as a 5th and 6th grade teacher in Centerville, her husband, Tim, phoned to tell her that their two daughters had been in a serious car accident. One of them was being airlifted to a hospital [...]
Category Archives: Occupational Therapy
"Children's Care Hospital & School was the lifeline our family needed when we realized nothing else was working successfully for our daughter, who has Angelman Syndrome. The consistent daily structure has been essential to helping her get control of her behaviors and therefore be pleased with herself. The staff is all about our daughter and helping her to be the best she can be."
– Linda C., Parent
- Helping kids with disabilities stay active
- State seeks input on treatment options for children with autism at public forums
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (86)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!