Our entire country is experiencing sickness due to an elevated risk of seasonal flu and the 2009 H1N1 virus. Serving as both a hospital and a school for children, we are paying special attention and keeping abreast of H1N1 along with the rest of the world. To help you and your family with resources you [...]
Category Archives: Extended & Medical Care
"What I like most about my job is the direct care with the children each day. The children are so special and to be able to help them and take care of their needs is very rewarding."
– Jackie K., Teaching Assistant
- Helping kids with disabilities stay active
- State seeks input on treatment options for children with autism at public forums
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (86)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!