Last month, I watched my 14-year-old son, Andrew, surrounded by his fellow students, participate in his first middle-school dance. He swayed back and forth, following the beat of the music.
It’s an experience that for a long time I never thought would happen to Andrew. My son was born with a severe vision impairment, and when [...]
Category Archives: Behavioral
"After six months of physical therapy with Becky Rippe of Children's Care through the Birth to 3 Program, our son Jackson is performing at his age level in terms of his gross motor skills. Becky was fantastic with him, and was ALWAYS very encouraging. We feel very blessed and thankful that we chose to have him complete this program."
– Trent & Melissa P., Parents
- Helping kids with disabilities stay active
- State seeks input on treatment options for children with autism at public forums
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (86)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!