Last month, I watched my 14-year-old son, Andrew, surrounded by his fellow students, participate in his first middle-school dance. He swayed back and forth, following the beat of the music.
It’s an experience that for a long time I never thought would happen to Andrew. My son was born with a severe vision impairment, and when [...]
Category Archives: Behavioral
"There's no way to thank Children's Care for what they've done four our family. They've taught Caleb so much - independence and perseverance and courage. The whole staff is so helpful and encouraging to us; there's no place like Children's Care where Caleb can get all his needs met in one place."
– Victoria L., Sioux Falls Parent
- Helping kids with disabilities stay active
- State seeks input on treatment options for children with autism at public forums
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (86)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!