This holiday season will be a momentous one for Jessica and her family. After living seven years at the Children’s Care residential facility in Sioux Falls, she’s going home for the holidays….and staying!
Jessica was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder at the age of four. She had no way to communicate and was disconnected from [...]
Category Archives: Behavioral
"I love volunteering at Children's Care because of the gracious staff and the rewarding feeling of helping the children."
– Erin H., December 2010 Volunteer of the Month
- Registration is now open for the 8th annual GreenSTAR Symposium
- Handwriting Camp now offered at LifeScape’s Summer Camps
- Baby Talk and Beyond: Helping your child develop great communication skills
- What is autism supposed to look like?
- Parenting A Child Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The “R” Word: A Mom’s Perspective
- Thanks 2013 Donors!
- Parenting Children with Anxiety: How do I know if my child’s worry is excessive?
- Carter’s Story: Why we “Walk & Roll” for kids at Mall Walk
- Yes, I can!
- Assistive Technology (7)
- audiology (3)
- autism (85)
- Behavioral (8)
- Blog (17)
- Children's Care (61)
- Developmental Disability (10)
- Extended & Medical Care (11)
- Inspiration (18)
- Mall Walk (1)
- Occupational Therapy (8)
- Opportunities (5)
- Outpatient (2)
- Outreach Therapy (1)
- Physical Therapy (16)
- rehabilitation (7)
- Social Networking (1)
- Speech Therapy (9)
- Spina Bifida (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Toe Walking (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (18)
Make a donation
Click here to find out more ways
to support LifeScape!
OR donate online!